The Colorado Rapids are committed to being an important part of our local community and to improving the lives of children. Our players, coaches, and staff recognize the special needs of those in our community and in growing the game of soccer.
One of the ways the club is able to help organizations raise funds and put on programs is by donating merchandise, autographed items, and/or tickets or other club goods to non-profit organizations for fundraisers.
Requests for donations from within the Rocky Mountain Region will be considered if they meet the following guidelines:
- Requests must be received 30 days prior to the date of any scheduled event.
- All requests must be typed on the organization's letterhead by the person organizing the event (individuals requesting a donation on behalf of an organization will not be considered).
- Please include the date, time, and location of the event.
- Please include the mission of your organization, and what cause your fundraiser is benefitting.
- Please include how the item will be used to raise funds; i.e. silent auction, live auction, raffle, door prize, etc.
- Please include your organization's 501(c)3 (The Rapids can only donate to non-profit organizations, No Exceptions).
- Please include the name, address, and phone number of the organization's contact person.
- Requests will not be considered for employee appreciation or holiday parties. Requests are solely granted to assist non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts.
Please forward your requests to:
Attn: Community Relations Dept.
6000 Victory Way
Commerce City, CO 80022
You may also fax your requests to: 303.727.3536.
The Colorado Rapids receive many requests for donations year-round. Please know that all requests are given serious consideration, and if selected, ONE item will be donated.
Organizations submitting requests will receive a response either way from the Rapids Community Relations Department about whether it is possible to support your request.
If your donation request is approved, the contact will receive the item along with a donation form that must be filled out and returned following the event to be considered for a future donation request.