Autographed Merchandise Donation Request Policy
The Colorado Rapids and Kroenke Sports Charities are committed to being an important part of the community and to improving the lives of families and children in Colorado. We recognize the tremendous amount of need in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Colorado.
- Your request for a donation item must be received six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item. (The only exception to this timeframe is fundraisers being held for critically ill or injured children and adults).
- When submitting your request please keep in mind that Kroenke Sports Enterprises is the parent company of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth. All requests for donated items for these teams are received by the same department and multiple team requests will not be filled.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) donation item from one of the KSE teams per calendar year.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis we cannot make exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Rapids receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. No phone calls please.
Donation requests that have been approved are generally filled with authentic autographed memorabilia signed by members of the Colorado Rapids.
We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and/or coaches.
Thank you for submitting your request. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Ticket Donation Policy
On behalf of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) we would like to take this opportunity to invite your organization to apply for the KSE Ticket Donation Program for the 2014 season. You must complete this application in order to be considered for inclusion in our ticket program. Please note that past participation in our donation program is not a guarantee of acceptance into this season's program. KSE is pleased to be able to donate tickets to a limited number of Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth and Colorado Rapids home games at Pepsi Center and Dick's Sporting Goods Park and would like to offer this opportunity to a wide range of organizations.
Please read carefully. In order for your organization to be considered for our ticket donation program, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All ticket donation applications must be submitted online.
- Your organization must be a 501c3 non-profit agency and you must provide a tax ID number on the application.
- The online application must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Each organization should have only one (1) contact person listed on application. Please do not have multiple employees complete the application.
- The application must be submitted by September 15, 2014. The online application will not be accessible after this date.
- This application should only be completed once. If you have already done so on one of our other team's websites it is not necessary to submit again.
If your application is accepted, your organization will be contacted as tickets become available. Please provide an e-mail address as this is the main form of contact with program participants. Remember that your application does not guarantee the number of tickets requested or specific games/concerts. We will do our best to fulfill as many requests as we can, bringing the excitement of a professional sporting event to as many deserving people in our city as possible.
This program is for non-profit organizations only and individual requests will not be considered.
KSE looks forward to working with your organization this season!