Rapids Kicks For Kids Guidelines
Share the world's game with underprivileged kids
March 20, 2010
- Kicks for Kids beneficiaries must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in the Denver metro area. Priority is given to those groups that work with or directly service economically disadvantaged youth in the Denver metro area.
- Tickets must be used for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults who provide supervision and transportation ONLY. Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged under any circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the organization applying for tickets to keep track of the dates and number of tickets that were confirmed for its utilization. All tickets will be left in will call on a game-by-game basis under the one contact name provided by each organization.
- If an organization is unable to utilize the tickets once confirmed, one week’s notice must be given to the Rapids Community Care Foundation in order to allocate the tickets to another non-profit organization.
- Failure to utilize given tickets or to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- Organizations should send thank you cards, pictures, or letters from the children who attended the game(s) throughout the season to the Rapids Community Care Foundation. The cards, letters and pictures will be shared with the donors.
- The organization must complete the following Kicks for Kids application. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be processed. Return your completed application to the following:
- Tickets and games are subject to availability. Kicks for Kids tickets may not be available to all games.
For more information, please contact the Colorado Rapids Sales Department 303.825.GOAL (4625)!Colorado Rapids Kicks for Kids Program 6000 Victory Way Commerce City, CO 80022