Match program goes paperless for 2012 season
This season the Rapids are taking their Match Day Program paperless. Through the use of QR Code scanning, fans at home or at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park can read the program on their iPhones, iPads, Android phones or Android powered tablets.
You can use any QR scanner, like Scaneroo, free from the Apple App Store and QR Barcode Scanner, from the Android Market to access the Match Day Program. The QR code will be available on roster handouts the day of the game, and will always be available for scanning on ColoradoRapids.com.
How to scan a QR code:
- Open your QR reader app, and hover over the QR code and the scanner will automatically open the Program
- Open your QR reader app, and upload a previously taken picture that includes the QR code
Quick guide to navigating the Match Day Program on your phone or tablet:
- Main Navigation for the app is at the bottom (Cover, Program, Stadium Map).
- Once in the Program, you can swipe from side to side or use the Prev and Next buttons to navigate. Swipes will work on all pages EXCEPT the poster page.
- To the left of the Next button is a link to the Table of Contents.
- Buttons will open a new browser window. In order to get back to this app, simply close the browser window that opened.
- Your browser Back button will take you out of the app.