Hometown: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Birth date: December 4, 1994
Previous Club: Coton Sport (CMR)
Acquired: Special league lottery won by the Rapids in 2013, but he was not signed until January 21, 2014
- For Eloundou, 2015 was a year in which he started as many games as he did in his first season with the Rapids (11), though he made less starts and played less minutes.
- But for Eloundou, 2015 will be about what he did do rather than what he didn’t. On July 11 he played the last 17 minutes of the home game with Real Salt Lake, in which he provided his two assists for the season as Colorado claimed a come-from-behind 3-1 win.
- Eloundou also made three appearances for Charlotte Independence, and four while on loan at Colorado Springs Switchbacks. He scored twice for the Switchbacks, while also adding an assist.
- Started four out of 11 appearances with the Rapids, with most of them coming toward the end of the season.
- He provided his first MLS assist for the goal at Chivas USA (Oct. 11) scored by John Neeskens.
- Was signed by Major League Soccer in January 2013 on a one-year loan with an option to buy from AS Fortuna in Cameroon.
- Scored eight goals in seven matches for Cameroon during U-20 African Nations Cup qualifying in 2012.
- Made his debut with Cameroon U-17’s at age 14, and played regularly with the side through 2011.
- Spent 2013 with Coton Sport in Garoua, Cameroon, one of the top clubs in the country.
- Played for Cameroonian club Unisport (2012), scoring nine goals in 20 appearances.