Hometown: Brighton, Colorado
College: University of Akron
Birth date: March 25, 1994
Acquired: Signed by the Rapids as a homegrown player, January 14, 2013.
- Established himself as a sometimes starter for the Rapids (18 starts), while setting a personal record of 27 appearances in just his second year with the team.
- Scored three goals and contributed four assists.
- Converted one of the top goals in 2014 when volleying beyond Bill Hamid at D.C. United on August 17. His goal was listed in SportsCenter’s Top 10 that evening and also voted Week 23 AT&T Goal of the week.
- Created club history in scoring his first professional goal in the loss at Seattle on April 26, 2014, as it was the first scored by a Rapids Homegrown Player.
- Made his first MLS appearance against the Vancouver Whitecaps in the last game of the season October 27, coming on as a 77th minute substitute.
- Appeared in 13 Reserve League matches (starting nine), scoring three goals.
- Trained with the full U.S. National squad in January of 2015, along with teammate Shane O’Neill.
- A member of the USA’s 2011 U-17 World Cup squad that competed in Mexico, after having competed in the 2011 U-17 CONCACAF tournament.
- In July 2012, he joined the U.S. U-20 National Team for the Milk Cup in Northern Ireland, playing in all three games.
- Was called up to the January U-20 training camp in 2012 and added to the roster for the CONCACAF U-20 Championship where he played in three matches.
- Part of the team that qualified for the 2013 U-20 World Cup, but was named an alternate on the roster.
- Played his freshman season at University of Akron, adding two goals and eight assists in all 22 matches (starting 21).
- Named to several All-Freshman collegiate all-star teams, named Mid-American Conference co-newcomer of the year and ranked the No. 2 freshman player in the nation according to Top Drawer Soccer.
- Joined the Rapids youth system in 2009, playing on the Rapids U-16 and U-18 Development Academy teams. Led the U-18 team in the 2011-12 season with 12 goals as the team finished sixth in the country out of 78 total teams Development Academy competition.
- Played in seven of the team’s 10 official Reserve League matches, starting three games.
- Ranked 11th-best recruit in the country and the top prospect of the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions by Top Drawer Soccer before being recruited by University of Akron.