Center of Excellence
"The Thrill of Skill and an Introduction to the Rapids Academy"
The Center of Excellence will ensure that more young players are exposed to quality coaching and made more aware of the technical requirements of an elite soccer player.
The exclusive purpose of the COE is to introduce and promote player development through technical training and the importance of technique as it applies to the game. Although inclusive, it is still designed to nurture the advancing serious player.
Dick's Sporting Goods Park Location
March 18th – April 29th, 2013
- $150 registration fee
- Open to boys and girls born between August 1, 1997 and July 31, 2005
- Training will occur on Mondays from 6:00-7:15pm for 6 weeks
- Sessions will last 75 minutes
- Training will be structured around the exclusive Colorado Rapids Center of Excellence Curriculum.
- Players will be provided with a Rapids Center of Excellence shirt for training.
- All sessions will be directed by David Proctor & the Colorado Rapids technical coaching staff.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.