About A Burgundy Affair
The Colorado Rapids' end of season awards gala will be held on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from 6:30-10:00 PM at the Seawell Grand Ballroom in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. The gala will celebrate the achievements of the regular season while allowing guests to mingle with Rapids players, coaches and alumni. The Burgundy Affair will feature food, libations and a silent auction. All proceeds benefit Kroenke Sports Charities community programs for children and families in Colorado.
We’ll be live from the Red Carpet!
Can’t make it to A Burgundy Affair? Don’t worry, Rapids Tailgate Live presented by Budweiser has you covered. We’ll be LIVE from the Seawell Grand Ballroom as hosts Jordan Angeli and Marco McAuley bring you exclusive interviews and preview the night to come. Fans can tune-in to this special edition of Tailgate Live from 6:45-7:30 PM on ColoradoRapids.com/live and across the Colorado Rapids social channels.
Tickets are still available!
Awards Table Sponsors - $3,000
- Eight (8) seats at a table that includes one designated player level Rapids player
- Opportunity to present an award on stage
- Logo recognition on logo loop at event
- Table sign with purchaser logo or name
- Click here to purchase an awards table
First Team Table - $1,500
- Ten (10) seats at a table
- Click here to purchase a General Admissions Table
Individual Tickets - Starting at $150
- One (1) ticket to be placed at a non-player table by event organizer
- Click here to purchase an individual ticket
To make your reservation, please contact Caitlin Kinser at Caitlin.Kinser@TeamKSE.com or 303.727.3720.