Colorado Rapids Donation Request Policy
The Colorado Rapids are committed to being an important part of the community and to improving the lives of families and children in Colorado. We recognize the tremendous amount of need in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we will only be able to assist with organizations that adhere to the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted via the electronic donation request form below (no mail, emails, faxes or phone calls with be accepted)
- Incomplete or late requests will not be accepted
- Your organization must be a 501c3 non-profit agency and you must provide a tax ID number on the application
- Your organization must be located in the state of Colorado
- Your request for donation must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the deadline for donation
- No monetary donation requests will be accepted
- Donations will be made only once a year to each organization
Please understand that donations are fulfilled by date of event and are typically mailed out, or made available for pick-up a few weeks prior to the deadline for donation. Submitting an online request form does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.