Each year, Colorado Rapids players make appearances throughout the state that serve as an essential part of the Rapids’ community outreach efforts. Although the Rapids are eager to reach every fan, their ability to do so is largely inhibited by training, travel and matches. If you are interested in having a member of the Rapids make an appearance at your event, please review the guidelines and submit a request below.
Please refer to the Colorado Rapids schedule prior to submitting your request, as appearances will not be scheduled during the following:
- Game days
- Travel days
- Player “Off” days
- No appearance before 2:00 PM during training
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the criteria listed below:
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- All requests must be received four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- NO career days
- Wide reaching impact (to maximize player time)
- Clearly defined role for the player (i.e. speak to the school, hand out awards, etc.)
- No activities with risk of injury
- Purpose separate from player’s attendance. We recommend that your event NOT center on a player’s attendance, but have them serve as a compliment to the overall event.
Promoting Player Appearances
- Use of the Colorado Rapids name, logos, trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by the Colorado Rapids, Colorado Rapids Community Care Foundation, Kroenke Sports Enterprises, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, or Major League Soccer must be approved in writing by the Colorado Rapids. Before promoting a player appearance, please contact the Rapids Community Relations Department for approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including all print, television and radio promotion.
Player Appearance Fee
Player Appearance Fees – $350 for two (2) hours maximum
Please fill out the Player Appearance Request Form completely.