We stand united as ONE HEARTBEAT.
ONE HEARTBEAT is not a tagline, it’s a rallying cry and a reminder that we're connected by the common thread of soccer.
This season has challenged us all, and we know that being a sports fan may look and feel different for a while but we are still united in our passion, we can still experience gameday through the traditions that make up our culture, and we can still join together as ONE CLUB, ONE COMMUNITY and with ONE collective HEARTBEAT.
So, what does this ‘new normal’ mean for fans?
First and foremost, gameday will look a little different without our HEARTBEAT in the stands so continue reading below to find a number of ways to stay engaged with the club, our community, and our players on gameday.
BRING THE GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE TO YOUR LIVING ROOM
Second Screen Fan Experience
While we may be cheering on the Rapids from our couches, it won’t keep us from cheering, chanting, and watching the game together…. Virtually. To help fans bring the gameday experience home, we’ve created the Second Screen Experience to accompany the broadcast on your TV. Watch along on your mobile device or desktop for exclusive commentary, special guests, polls, trivia and more!
Show your team spirit by joining in on #BurgundyFriday! Throw on your jersey, hold up your scarves, and post a message on your social media account using #Rapids96, or submit your good luck messages and photos HERE. Then tune-in to the Rapids Second Screen Experience on gameday to see your post featured!
Sign up for the Virtual FanFest Email
What is included in the Virtual FanFest email?
- This will be your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about gameday!
- Including an exclusive link to the virtual gameday experience, where you will be able to interact with other Rapids fans across the world including interviews, trivia contests and more!
- Broadcast information including streaming, TV and radio
- Altitude Authentics merchandise deals
- Local restaurant & brewery specials for Rapids matches