Hometown: Shrewsbury, England
Birth date: December 19,1992
Previous Clubs: Wolverhampton Wanderers,Yeovil Town (loan), Leyton Orient (loan)
Acquired: Acquired from Wolverhampton Wanderers using Targeted Allocation Money on January 9, 2018
- Played every minute of the two CONCACAF Champions League games against Toronto FC (2/20 & 2/27).
- Price appeared in 31 MLS games, all from the start, scoring one goal and four assists.
- Made his MLS debut in the season opener, a 2-1 loss at New England Revolution (3/10). He missed a penalty with the Rapids 1-0 down.
- Followed that with an assist in the home opener, which was a 2-2 tie with Sporting Kansas City (3/24).
- He bagged his second assist in MLS in the 3-0 home win over Philadelphia Union (3/31).
- On the day that his former club Wolves secured promotion back to the English Premier League, Price notched his first goal in MLS. He netted after just 77 seconds of the 2-0 home win over Toronto FC (4/14). He also picked up his fourth yellow card in five games. Named Man of the Match for his performance and was among the 'subs' for MLS Team of the Week - Week 7.
- Tallied his third assist during the 2-2 draw against the Chicago Fire at DSGP (6/13).
- Tallied his fourth assist during the 2-1 win over the LA Galaxy (8/4).
- Missed the final game of the year (10/28) due to a back/hip injury.
- Picked up the the Most Valuable Player and Fan Favorite award at the end of season gala, A Burgundy Affair
- Went through the ranks to earn his first professional contract in 2011 with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Made his first team debut for the club on August 10, 2013 as a substitute in a 4-0 win over Gillingham. Made an impact during the club’s League One title-winning season in 2013/14.
- Loan spells at Yeovil Town and Leyton Orient gave Price game time away from Wolves in 2014, but following his recall by Kenny Jackett, he went on to experience his first taste of Championship football.
- His influence continued to grow during the 2015/16 campaign with Wolves, where he came runner up for the Supporters’ Player of the Season Award.
- Following his impressive campaign during the 2015/16 campaign, the option of a contract extension was activated by Wolves, seeing Price remain at Molineux until signing with the Colorado Rapids on January 8, 2018.
- The Shrewsbury native joined the Wolverhampton academy at the age of seven.
- When Price was 16 years old he was named to Wolves U-23 team where he appeared in 54 games and tallied one goal and five assists in two seasons, before signing his first professional contract in 2011.