FRANKFURT Germany (AP) - A first-division Bundesli

FRANKFURT Germany (AP) - A first-division Bundesliga game has been mentioned for the first time in Germany's widening soccer match-fixing scandal according to two newspaper reports Tuesday. Top-division referee Juergen Jansen was allegedly approached by a Croatian-controlled betting ring in November and asked to make sure the game between Kaiserslautern and Freiburg ended in the "right" result the respected Sueddeutsche Zeitung and mass-circulation Bild newspapers reported. Jansen was allegedly approached by one of three Croats who have been arrested on suspicion of fraud. The Nov. 27 match ended in a 3-0 win for Kaiserslautern after two disputed goals. The information came from the referee at the center of the scandal Robert Hoyzer and was given to Berlin prosecutors who questioned Hoyzer on Friday. Jansen was removed as the official in charge of the first-division match between Werder Bremen and Hansa Rostock just hours before kickoff Sunday. The German Football Federation (DFB) described Jansen's removal as a "purely precautionary measure saying he wasn't suspected of fixing matches. Jansen gave a sworn statement Monday denying any connection to the affair. He was among three referees and eight players named by Bild on Tuesday as having been implicated in the affair by Hoyzer. Also Tuesday a reserve goalkeeper for second-division Dynamo Dresden confirmed that players had received a "bonus" from an unknown man in June 2003 for a win. Dresden was then in the third division. The goalkeeper Ignac Kresic said the sum of €15000 (US$19500) was split among players. Kresic was one of the eight players mentioned in the list published by Bild. Dynamo Dresden president Jochen Rudi said the money came from a sponsor but declined to name him. On Monday the captain of a third-division soccer team was suspended after admitting to receiving a similar "bonus" payment. Thijs Waterink the Dutch captain of Paderborn received €10000 (US$13000) before the German Cup first-round match against top-division Hamburger SV on Aug. 21 Paderborn president Wilfried Finke said. The game refereed by Hoyzer ended in a 4-2 upset win for Paderborn. Hamburg led 2-0 at halftime but Paderborn rallied on two dubious penalties and the expulsion of a Hamburg player.