Commerce City, Colo. - When Omar Cummings extended the Rapids lead to 2-0 on Saturday against Houston, he scored the 600th goal in team history. Watch his goal again, and read below to see which Rapids' players scored goals #100, #200, #300, #400, and #500.
- April 18, 1998: Wolde Harris scored on a penalty kick in 83rd minute of 3-3 tie with DC United at RFK Stadium on goalkeeper Scott Garlick.
- It was Harris’ first goal of the year and the Rapids sixth goal of 1998 season, which came in the 68th regular season game in team history
- Harris’ goal tied the game at 3-3 with seven minutes to play, though DC ended up winning the shootout. Wolde had his shootout attempt saved which clinched the extra point for DC.
- Wolde had entered for Chris Martinez in the 81st minute.
- April 22, 2000: Jorge Dely Valdes scored the Rapids first goal of a 3-2 win over Columbus at Crew Stadium, tying the game at 1-1 with an unassisted goal in the 10th minute on goalkeeper Mark Dougherty.
- It was Dely Valdes’ third goal of the season and the Rapids’ sixth goal of the 2000 season in the 134th regular season game in team history.
- July 24, 2002: Chris Henderson took a pass from John Spencer (and Robin Frazer) to give Colorado the 1-0 lead in the 34th minute against New England on goalkeeper Juergen Sommer.
- The Rapids went on to win the game 3-2 at Gillette Stadium.
- It was Henderson’s 9th goal of the year and the team’s 27th goal of 2002 season. It was the 206th regular season game in team history.
- Interestingly, Wolde Harris, who had been traded to New England, started and played 74 minutes for Revolution that day.
- June 18, 2005: Jeff Cunningham scored his third of the night in 78th minute on a pass from Dan Gargan on goalkeeper Brad Guzan in the Rapids 3-1 win over Chivas USA at The Home Depot Center.
- It was Cunningham’s 8th goal of the season and the team’s 15th goal of 2005 season. It was the 288th regular season game in team history.
- Wolde Harris was back with the Rapids and replaced Cunningham in the 82nd minute.
- May 4, 2008: Facundo Erpen scored his only goal of the season in the 72nd minute (from Terry Cooke and Christian Gomez) in 2-0 win over DC United and goalkeeper Zach Wells at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
- Erpen’s goal was the second of the game, and 10th Rapids goal of 2008 season. It was the 374th regular season game in team history.
- August 28th, 2010: Omar Cummings scores the second goal of the game in the 16th minute (from Conor Casey and Pablo Mastroeni) as the Rapids defeated Houston 3-0 at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. In goal for Houston was Pat Onstad.
- It was Cummings’ 6th goal of the season and the Rapids’ 24th goal of 2010 season, coming in the club’s 469th regular season game.
David Kramer was in goal for the Rapids for the 200th and 300th goals, and was the team’s goalkeeper coach for the 600th goal...Pablo Mastroeni was on the field for the Rapids’ 300th, 500th, and 600th goal (and was on the team but serving a suspension when the 400th was scored)...and Wolde Harris scored the Rapids 100th goal, was on the field for New England when the Rapids scored their 300th goal, and was back on the Rapids team the day of the club’s 400th goal.