To prep for the Rapids' historic playoff match, EVERYONE is invited to the Rapids Friendsgiving Tailgate presented by Tipico and rest assured, this is Not Your Mother’s Thanksgiving!
- Open to General Public – all are welcome!
- Timeline of Events
- 10 AM – Pre-Game with the Rapids, tailgate starts at 10AM
- 10:30 AM – Football before the fútbol – watch the Bears vs Lions game on the 13’ TV screens
- 1:50 PM – Join Centennial 38 and March to the Match
- 2:00 PM – You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here…. IT’S GAME TIME! Head into the stadium & be sure to be in your seat prior to kick off!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Come watch the American football – Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions will be on oversized screens at 10:30 AM
- Food Trucks:
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Hot Dogs
- Rocky Mountain Slices – Pizza
- Radical Sasquatch – dumplings
- Michigan Colorado Chefs – Chicken & Waffles, Comfort Food
- Los Dos Bros – Mexican
- Craft Beer & Boozy Hot Chocolate
- Live Music
- Photobooth & Tailgate Games
- The tailgate will close at 2PM – to get everyone inside ahead of the full stadium
- The MASTERS of the pregame tailgate, Centennial 38, will be right across the way from our Friendsgiving Tailgate and they'll be getting things revved up at the same time! Join one tailgate or join both, we're all celebrating the holiday and the Burgundy Boys!
GET INSIDE THE STADIUM EARLY!!
- For every fan inside DSGP ahead of Kickoff, 12 meals will be donated to the Food Bank of the Rockies through the Colorado Rapids Thanksgiving Day Meal Program.
- Be a part of a special pre-kick soccer tradition to officially kick off the Rapids 2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs campaign. Flags are synonymous to soccer culture, they celebrate triumphs, commemorate special occasions, and are a unified demonstration of power, support, and the passion of the fans. 16,000 fans will receive commemorative gameday flags to be used in a special moment during procession.