We're just a few days away from our 2021 Home Opener, and we can't wait to be back in our fortress with our fans.
It's been a long time since you've been able to watch your favorite team in person, and we are eager to welcome you back to DICK'S Sporting Goods Park. We want to make this return an easy and safe process, so we're counting down the days to our home debut on April 24 to give fans everything they need to know ahead of the game.
Here are six steps to access tickets on your mobile device.
- Select the Rapids as your favorite team, then click the Rapids logo at the bottom of the app.
- Once on the Rapids page, select 'tickets' at the top, then 'manage digitals tickets' inside the ticketing page.
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account and your games will appear on the screen.
- Click on the tickets from the specific game inside your account.
- At this point, you can save the tickets by selecting 'add to wallet' if you have an iPhone.
- To transfer your tickets, press the 'transfer' button in the bottom left corner.
- To sell your tickets, press 'sell' on the bottom right.
PLEASE NOTE: Transfer and resale of tickets you purchase will be available. However, in order to maintain pod integrity, you must transfer or resell the entire seating pod to an individual buyer or members of a single household.
- When you arrive at the stadium, click 'view barcode' on the tickets.
- This barcode will be scanned and will grant you access to the stadium.
- We recommend you add the tickets to your mobile wallet before getting to the stadium instead of accessing your tickets through the MLS App at the gate.
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets will be digital and paperless to allow touchless scanning from mobile devices at entry points. Guests will also be given a specific colored gate to enter, which corresponds to the section in the stadium where their tickets are located.
- Gate A & B = BLUE
- Gate C = YELLOW
- Gates D & E = GREEN
- Gate F = ORANGE
- Gates G & H = BURGUNDY