Keegan Rosenberry, Auston Trusty, Lalas Abubakar, Jonathan Lewis, Max, Diego Rubio, Mark-Anthony Kaye, Bryan Acosta, William Yarbrough (C), Gyasi Zardes, Steven Beitashour
Clint Irwin, Drew Moor, Michael Barrios, Nicolás Mezquida, Gustavo Vallecilla, Seb Anderson, Collen Warner, Lucas Esteves, Darren Yapi
Player Availability Report:
OUT - Jack Price (hamstring)
OUT - Danny Wilson (hamstring)
OUT - Braian Galván (R knee)
OUT - Aboubacar Keita (R knee)
OUT - Oliver Larraz (R leg)
- With their draw against Charlotte FC last Saturday, the Rapids reached 20 games unbeaten at home in the regular season, which set a new club record. The streak, which dates back to May 8, 2021, currently ranks seventh all-time in MLS history.
- Goalkeeper William Yarbrough was named to the MLS Team of the Week for his performance in the Rapids draw with Charlotte FC over the weekend. The two-time Liga MX champion made a season-high five saves in the match en route to recording his 20th career shutout with the Rapids, which currently ranks fifth all-time in club history, three behind former Rapids goalkeeper Tim Howard.
- The Rapids and Timbers have not met since Thanksgiving Day 2021, when Portland sunk a 90-minute game-winning goal to advance to the MLS Cup Playoffs Western Conference finals with Real Salt Lake.
- Saturday's revenge match with Portland marks striker Gyasi Zardes' first start in burgundy, and first start in front of a home crowd at DICK'S Sporting Goods Park.
- Prior to the Rapids' playoff loss to the Timbers in 2021, Colorado was unbeaten by the West Coast opponent in five previous regular season games.
- Michael Barrios is one goal away from reaching 40 career goals in MLS, and Diego Rubio is two goals away from the same milestone.