Keegan Rosenberry, Danny Wilson, Michael Barrios, Sam Nicholson, William Yarbrough (C), Gustavo Vallecilla, Gyasi Zardes, Anthony Markanich, Collen Warner, Steven Beitashour, Ralph Priso
Clint Irwin, Drew Moor, Lalas Abubakar, Jonathan Lewis, Max, Diego Rubio, Felipe Gutiérrez, Lucas Esteves, Darren Yapi
Player Availability Report
OUT - Bryan Acosta (suspension)
OUT - Sebastian Anderson (R leg)
OUT - Braian Galván (R knee)
OUT - Aboubacar Keita (R knee)
OUT - Oliver Larraz (R leg)
OUT - Jack Price (Upper body)
OUT - Dantouma Toure (R knee)
OUT - Jackson Travis (core)
- Saturday’s match between Colorado and Philadelphia will mark their first encounter since May 29, 2019, a 1-1 draw at Subaru Park. The Rapids have only lost two of their last 12 regular-season matches against the Union dating back to August 2010 (4-2-6); on the road, the Rapids have just one loss from seven matches against the Union, a 2-1 defeat on May 20, 2017 (2-1-4).
- Overall, Colorado has outscored Philadelphia 20-14 in the regular season since the first meeting between the two clubs took place on August 14, 2010, at PPL Park. The Rapids are currently undefeated in their last two matches against the Union (1-0-1; 4 GF, 1 GA).
- Lalas Abubakar scored the Rapids’ lone goal in their match against Houston Dynamo FC on Saturday, marking his fourth goal of the season and adding to his new regular-season career high.
- The Rapids have now scored in each of their last ten games following their 1-1 draw against Houston on Saturday, their longest run of consecutive games finding the back of the net this season.
- In what could be his first appearance against the Union, goalkeeper William Yarbrough is on the hunt for his 25th regular-season shutout.The two-time LigaMX champion’s next shutout would tie him with Joe Cannon for third-most in Rapids history.
- Diego Rubio is one goal away from surpassing Chris Henderson for sole possession of the fifth-most in Rapids history (32), and is one game-winning goal away from tying Paul Bravo for most in club history (12).