By the numbers: here are 10 stats from the Colorado Rapids' 3-0 loss to LA Galaxy at StubHub Center on Saturday night.
1. Kortne Ford, in making his 12th appearance of the season, became the first Homegrown player to play at least 1,000 minutes in his rookie season.
2. With the defeat, the Rapids have now conceded 999 goals all-time in MLS.
3. Stefan Aigner made his MLS debut, replacing Luis Gil for the final 18 minutes of the match.
4. Central defender Axel Sjoberg went passed 5,000 career minutes, playing in his 57th regular season game.
5. The Rapids remain without a road win in 2017. Their last win away from home came at Houston Dynamo on October 8, 2016.
6. With victory over the Rapids, LA Galaxy became the first team in MLS to win 200 regular season matches at home. It was their first home win since April 7.
7. This scoreline marked an eighth road shutout for the Rapids in 13 games (0-11-2).
8. Eric Miller made his 23rd appearance. All have been starts. This equals the number of games started for the Rapids in 2016, a career-high.
9. Marlon Hairston is the only player to feature in all 26 games for the Rapids in 2017. He is now just eight minutes shy of hitting 2,000 minutes in a season for the first time.
10. Striker Dominique Badji had both the Rapids’ shots on goal in LA, taking him to a career-high 20 for the season.