Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
Birth date: July 28, 2001
Acquired: Signed a Homegrown contract on August 10, 2018.
Made 2019 debut on 3/2 at DSGP during the infamous Snow Clasico 3 against the Portland Timbers.
Opened 2019 account on 4/6 in the 71st minute against Orlando City SC, just ten minutes after assisting Nicolás Mezquida's equalizer. His performance earned a spot on MLS Team of the Week (Week 6).
Assisted Andre Shinyashiki's opening goal in the 43rd minute against FC Cincinnati at DICK'S Sporting Goods Park (6/1).
- Became the youngest signing in club history, and the eighth Development Academy player to sign a first-team contract with the Rapids on 8/10. (*Currently second youngest*)
- Appeared in six MLS games, three from the start, scoring one goal.
- Appeared in the Rapids 18 for the against the San Jose Earthquakes on 8/11.
- Became the youngest player in club history to make his professional debut when he subbed on in the 71st minute against the Portland Timbers on 9/8 (17 years, 42 days). (*Currently second youngest*)
- Became the youngest player in club history to earn a start on 10/13 in Minnesota. (*Currently second youngest*)
- Named to MLS Team of the Week - Week 33 following the Rapids 2-0 win at Minnesota United FC.
- Became the youngest goal-scorer in club history, when he scored on 10/28 against FC Dallas in his first start at home.
- Named to MLS Team of the Week - Week 35 and Colorado Rapids Man of the Match following the Rapids 2-1 win over FC Dallas 10/28.
- Picked up the the Academy Player of the Year award at the end of season gala, A Burgundy Affair.
- Called up to the United States U-18 men's national team for its training camp in Carson, California on 1/30.
- Played four games in 2018 with the Rapids’ U-23 team, scoring a goal and adding an assist.
- Represented the Rapids at the U-16/17 and U-18/19 levels after the joining the club’s Development Academy in 2017 from Colorado Rush.
- Scored nine goals during his 2018 season.