Hometown: Niagara Falls, Ontario
College: University of Michigan
Birth date: October 12, 1990
Acquired: Colorado Rapids signed defender Kofi Opare to a one-year contract on February 25, 2019.
- Featured in 11 regular season games, 10 from the start, with D.C. United.
- Set career highs in games played and games started, with 26 and 25 respectively, with D.C. United.
- Scored two goals and one assist.
- Featured in 10 regular season games, all from the start, with D.C. United.
- Featured in 18 regular season games, 17 from the start, scoring one goal for D.C. United.
- Appeared in two playoff games, both from the start, with D.C. United.
- Featured in 6 regular season games, 5 from the start, with the LA Galaxy.
- Featured in 6 regular season games, 6 from the start, with the LA Galaxy.
- Scored his first career goal against the Montreal Impact on 10/16.
- Appeared in two playoff games, both from the start, with the LA Galaxy.
- Ranks 13th in matches played in University of Michigan history with 76 appearances (73 from the start) over four seasons, scoring six goals with two assists.
- Named to Big Ten All-Freshman team (2009).
- Named second team all-Big Ten as a junior (2011).
- Team Defensive MVP (2011).
- College Sports Madness Preseason All-Big Ten squad (2012).
- Big Ten Preseason Player to Watch List (2012).
- Team tri-captain (2012).
- Led his St. Paul high school to the soccer center championship in 2006.
- St. Paul high school was a finalist in 2007.
- Took home the St. Francis Invitational title in 2008.
- Member of two regional zone championships (2007-08) and earned finalist honors in 2006.
- Two-time Sossa zone champions (2007-08).
- St. Catharine's Concord Gunners captured the Ontario Cup in 2007-08.
- Claimed the 2007 U18 West Division Championship (2007) and the U18 OYSL league championship (2007).
- Represented Ontario at the Canadian Club national championship, taking a fourth-place finish (2007).
- Member of United States U-20 squad.
- Enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts at the University of Michigan.