Hometown: Everegreen, Colorado
College: University of Denver
Birth date: July 27, 1995
Acquired: Signed to a contract on March 4, 2017, having been selected in the first round (15th overall) in the MLS Superdraft.
- An unused substitute for both matches of the Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League match against Toronto FC.
- Made the gameday 18 in MLS for the first time in 2018 for the game at FC Dallas (4/7). Was an unused substitute.
- He was again an unused substitute for the following game, a 2-0 home win over Toronto FC (4/14).
- Rookie season, having signed a professional contract on March 4.
- Made his professional debut when he replaced Dillon Powers at Chicago Fire (5/17) for the final 27 minutes, playing alongside Micheal Azira in the center of midfield.
- His first start in MLS came in the 2-1 defeat at Philadelphia Union (5/20), when he played 81 minutes.
- Went 90 minutes in both Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup games, against Oklahoma City Energy (6/13) and at FC Dallas (6/27).
- Having made his first start in Philly, his only other MLS minutes prior to the CONCACAF Gold Cup break came in the home win over Houston Dynamo (7/1).
- The Dynamo game would be Hamilton's last appearance for the Rapids in 2017. He did not feature in the 18 for the remaining 17 games.
- He was loaned to USL side Phoenix Rising FC on August 10, going on to make 14 appearances (9 starts) in the regular season and playoffs, scoring one goal.
- Hamilton helped the University of Denver reach the 2016 College Cup following the program’s second consecutive unbeaten regular season.
- The Evergreen, Colorado native served as team captain in his final season, and started all 24 matches for the Pioneers.
- In his four collegiate seasons, Hamilton appeared in a total of 83 matches, which ranks him first in DU’s Division I history.