Get to Know Your Membership Services Team
Membership Services Executives
Jonathan Kastens – 720.402.1436 or Jonathan.Kastens@TeamKSE.com
Kyle Morin – 303.619.5960 or Kyle.Morin@TeamKSE.com
Nick Marietti – 720.662.3677 or Nick.Marietti@TeamKSE.com
Laura Mau – 720.705.5738 or Laura.Mau@TeamKSE.com
Your Services Executive or Manager is your main point of contact with the club and can help with any questions or concerns you have throughout the year regarding your 2023 Season Ticket Membership. Additionally, they can assist you with purchasing discounted single match tickets at your member rate, any group or premium ticketing outings, or any additional Season Tickets you would like to add on for you or your friends and family!
To simplify the renewal process, Season Ticket Members have the benefit of our Auto Renewal Program! No action is required of you to secure your membership seats for the 2024 season. Should you wish to change the status of your membership for the 2024 season, you will have the opportunity to do so during a 25-day window in July/August of 2023. You will be notified of this period prior to and during the window being open. This 25-day window will be the only time you can opt out of your 2024 membership, and you will not be able to opt out once the period concludes.
MLS SEASON PASS ON APPLE TV
As a benefit of being a Season Ticket Member, each full-season ticket account includes one complimentary subscription to MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app for the season! To access your subscription, you were sent an email with your unique link and redemption instructions. Please reach out to your Service Representative to help you redeem your MLS Season Pass.
The Colorado Rapids have been drawn with LIGA MX side Toluca and MLS side Nashville SC in the group stage of the inaugural edition of Leagues Cup. Once the Leagues Cup schedule is announced and we know the match date and opponent we will be hosting, you will be able to view and manage the first Leagues Cup match in your membership via your KSE Account Manager. If we do not host a second Leagues Cup match, which would be the nineteenth (19th) match in your membership package, you will be able to move those tickets into any future exchange eligible Rapids MLS regular season match, pending availability. Should the Rapids advance in the tournament and host more than two home matches, members will have priority access to purchase their membership seating locations for those matches. For more information on Leagues Cup and the Rapids Central region group and opponents, please click here!
How to Manage Your Account & Access Your Tickets
Your KSE Account Manager is where you can access your tickets on matchday, transfer, sell, or exchange your Season Tickets prior to matches, manage your 2023 Season Ticket Payment Invoices, and update your account contact information. Your log in information is your email address that you have on file with us along with the password you created and should match your Ticketmaster log in information.
Accessing Your Tickets on Gameday
We recommend adding your tickets to your mobile device’s Apple Wallet or Google Pay app prior to arriving to DICK'S Sporting Goods Park. To add your tickets to your mobile device, sign into your KSE Account Manager, click the ‘My Events’ button, select the match, click on the tickets you will be using and then click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ or ‘Add to Google Pay’ button on each ticket. Make sure to add ALL of your tickets to your mobile wallet. Once you arrive, open your Apple Wallet or Google Pay application and then select the match tickets to get scanned. If you don’t add your tickets to your mobile wallet prior to arriving at the stadium, log into your KSE Account Manager, select the ‘My Events’ button, select the match and then select the tickets you wish to scan. Once on this screen, a barcode will pop up that the ticket scanner can then scan for each ticket.
Once you log into your KSE Account Manager, click the ‘Season Tickets’ button and then select the match you would like to manage. Once in the match, you will see the ‘Transfer’, ‘Sell’ and ‘Exchange’ options to use. When transferring tickets, select that option and then enter the first and last name and Ticketmaster email of the person you would like to transfer the tickets to. If they have an account, they will get an email to accept the tickets you sent them. If they do not, they will get an email letting them know that you transferred them tickets with a link and instructions to sign up.
Managing Your Payment Invoices
Once you log into your KSE Account Manager, click the ‘Payment Plans’ button. Here you can see all your Colorado Rapids Invoices (Full Season Invoice, Playoff Invoice, etc.), make a payment (past due or future) on your payment plan and update your credit card information. Please make sure your credit card information is up to date before each scheduled payment plan installment, which occur on the 15th of the month, is taken. Multiple failed payments can result in your membership being paused.
Updating Your Contact Information
To update/add your home address or payment information on file, click your name/icon in the top right corner of the screen and select the ‘My Profile’ dropdown option. You would then click the ‘Edit Address’ or ‘Add/Edit’ buttons to edit.
To edit your account information, click the ‘Account Information’ tab and then click the ‘www.ticketmaster.com’ link. It will then bring you to your ‘Account Settings’ page on Ticketmaster where you can edit your name, email address and phone number on file. Please keep this information up to date, so you don’t miss any member communication throughout the year!
Discounted Additional Tickets
Colorado Rapids Season Ticket Members can purchase up to ten (10) discounted single match additional tickets per match for all 17 home matches of the 2023 MLS Regular Season. This can come in handy for our bigger matches that you aren’t able to exchange into like the July 4th fireworks matchup against the Portland Timbers or the final 2023 Rocky Mountain Cup Showdown match against Real Salt Lake on October 21st. To purchase additional tickets at your discounted member rate, please reach out to your Membership Service Executive!
Can’t Make a Match? Don’t Worry
Flexible Ticket Exchange Program:
This program helps you maximize the value of your Season Ticket Membership by allowing you to move tickets from matches you are unable to attend into exchange eligible matches, pending availability.
- NEW THIS YEAR: You will be able to utilize this benefit digitally through your KSE Account Manager, allowing you to exchange tickets on your own instantly!
- Unused tickets from past matches cannot be exchanged into future matches. Before tickets go unused, they must be moved into a future exchange eligible match.
- A maximum of eight (8) tickets can be exchanged into a single match, based on availability.
- The following matches are not eligible to be exchanged into, which means you cannot move tickets into these matches: JULY 4TH VS. PORTLAND TIMBERS & OCTOBER 21ST VS. REAL SALT LAKE.
- The following matches are not eligible to be exchanged out of, which means you cannot move tickets out of these matches: MARCH 4TH VS. SPORTING KANSAS CITY.
- Please note, all exchanges are subject to availability and exchange eligible matches are subject to change.
- Leagues Cup: You will not be able to exchange any Major League Soccer match tickets into a Leagues Cup match or exchange your Leagues Cup match tickets into any MLS match.
- If we do not host a second Leagues Cup match, which would be the 19th match in your membership package, you will be able to move those tickets into any future exchange eligible Major League Soccer match, pending availability.
Based on anticipated demand for each home match during the 2023 regular season, all matches in your Season Membership have been segmented into four variable price tiers (Tiers A-D), with ‘Tier A’ having the most anticipated demand and highest ticket price. Below is a breakdown of each match tier and the included home matches of our 2023 MLS regular season.
- Match Dates: July 4 vs. Portland Timbers
- Match Dates: May 27 vs. FC Cincinnati, July 15 vs. Houston Dynamo FC
- Match Dates: April 1 vs. LAFC, May 20 vs. Real Salt Lake, June 3 vs. San Jose Earthquakes, June 24 vs. LA Galaxy, July 8 vs. FC Dallas, September 16 vs. New England Revolution, September 30 vs. Austin FC, October 21 vs. Real Salt Lake
- Match Dates: March 4 vs. Sporting Kansas City, March 18 vs. Minnesota United FC, April 22 vs. St. Louis City SC, May 13 vs. Philadelphia Union, June 21 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC, September 20 vs. Seattle Sounders FC
Please contact us directly if you’d like a specific pricing breakdown for each match tier.
How Does This Impact My Ticket Exchange Benefit During the 2023 Season?
When transferring tickets between the same pricing tier or to a lower pricing tier, there is no change in the value of your transferred tickets. You will simply be able to move those tickets from one match to another. When transferring your tickets to a match in a higher price tier (i.e., moving tickets from a ‘Tier C’ match to a ‘Tier B’ match), you may be required to pay the difference of that upgrade. Please refer to the Match Tier breakdown above when using the Ticket Exchange in your KSE Account Manager to best utilize this benefit. For detailed instructions and a downloadable PDF on the Flexible Ticket Exchange buy flow in KSE Account Manager, please click here.
Season Ticket Members can re-sell their seats for any Rapids home match via Ticketmaster resale through their KSE Account Manager. Here is that process below:
- Once you log into your KSE Account Manager, click the ‘Season Tickets’ button and then select the match you would like to sell.
- Once in the match, click the ‘Sell’ button and select the ticket/s you want to sell and click ‘Continue’.
- The next screen will show you the recommended price to post your ticket at, but feel free to enter any price you would like into the ‘Price Per Ticket’ box and click ‘Continue’.
- Here, under Payment Method, you will choose the ‘Deposit to Bank Account’ option. If you have not linked a bank account to your account yet, it will ask you to do so then. Then, verify your payee information is correct and click ‘Submit Listing’.
- Once your tickets are sold, you will receive an email from 1099K@ticketmaster.com to collect your taxpayer information. They will need this information in accordance with applicable laws before they can pay you.
- After that, they will deposit the funds in your bank account within 7-10 business days after the event date.
We recommend using this benefit for high demand matches like May 27th vs. FC Cincinnati, July 4th vs. Portland Timbers, and July 15th vs. Houston Dynamo, that you are not able to attend!
Season Ticket Member Gameday
During all MLS matches, Season Ticket Members have access to two exclusive Season Ticket Member Parking Lots, Lot A and Lot AA, located on the Northeast side of DICK’S Sporting Goods Park. To gain access into the lots, just show your green digital Season Ticket Member match ticket. We recommend parking in Lot A if you need to head West after the match, as you will be directed westbound on Prairie Parkway. We recommend parking in Lot AA if you need to head East after the match, as you will be directed eastbound on Prairie Parkway. While you have access to these lots, parking is complimentary at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park for all Colorado Rapids home matches, so park wherever works best for you!
Season Ticket Members can enter the stadium one hour and fifteen minutes before kickoff for all Rapids MLS home matches. Fifteen minutes before the general public! Example: 6:15PM for a 7:30PM kickoff. While Season Ticket Members can use any gate to enter the stadium, the dedicated gates to get in the extra fifteen minutes early are Gate B on the East side of the stadium and Gate G on the West side of the stadium.
During MLS matches, Season Ticket Members receive 20% off at all Altitude Authentics stadium team stores and 10% off on all DICK’S Sporting Goods Park concession stands. To receive your discounts, please show your digital Season Ticket Member match ticket at checkout.
Season Ticket Member Wall
Each member account also receives one Rapids sticker to sign and then stick on our stadium Season Ticket Member wall! Once you pick up your exclusive patch on matchday, the Membership Services Team will direct you to the wall, which is located at Gate G (Section 128) on the West side of the stadium. There you will check in with one of our gameday employees who will provide you with your choice of four amazing Rapids stickers and a sharpie. After that, make your sticker unique, pick your spot and add it to the wall!
Your Membership Services Team will be at the Season Ticket Member HQ, located on the concourse above Section 119, throughout all Rapids home matches. Here you can find your Service Representative to talk through any matchday questions/concerns or just come to watch the game with us.
For all Rapids home matches, we will have a dedicated Season Ticket Member Window at the main DSGP Box Office, located on the West side of the stadium. Starting an hour and a half before kickoff and going through halftime, we will have a Service Representative stationed at the window. Please come find us here if you have arrived at the stadium and need any assistance accessing or managing your Season Ticket seats. We’ll be happy to help!
Refer Your Friends and Get Rewarded
2023 Season Ticket Memberships are still on sale and we want to reward you for growing our Rapids family this season! Know someone that should have Season Tickets next to you? Well good news, when you refer your friends or family and they sign up for 2023 Season Tickets, you both earn the reward below.
- Fieldside seats, with a $25 loaded value per seat, for a match of your choice for each referred membership ($200 value!)
- Loaded value can be used at the stadium team stores or any concession stand during the match you select
- Match selection for your Fieldside seats will be pending availability at the time of purchase
Good friends are hard to find, but referring them is not! Reach out to Membership Services Executive with your friends contact information and we’ll do the rest.
Thank you again for being a Colorado Rapids Season Ticket Member. Go Rapids!