Keegan Rosenberry, Danny Wilson, Lalas Abubakar, Jonathan Lewis, Diego Rubio, Felipe Gutiérrez, Sam Nicholson, Jack Price, William Yarbrough, Gyasi Zardes, Steven Beitashour
Clint Irwin, Max, Michael Barrios, Bryan Acosta, Gustavo Vallecilla, Collen Warner, Lucas Esteves, Darren Yapi, Ralph Priso
OUT - Braian Galván (R knee)
OUT - Aboubacar Keita (R knee)
OUT - Oliver Larraz (R leg)
OUT - Dantouma Toure (R knee)
OUT - Jackson Travis (core)
- Rapids defender Keegan Rosenberry was named to the MLS Team of the Week after scoring the game-winning goal in the Rapids’ 2-1 win over the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday night. The fullback hit a powerful, right-footed strike from outside the box to beat J.T. Marcinkowski and ensure the Rapids kept their playoff hopes alive heading into their final three games of the regular season.
- With his first-half goal against the Earthquakes on Wednesday night, forward Diego Rubio recorded his 21st goal contribution (14 goals, 7assists) of the year, tying Mark Chung (21; 2002) and John Spencer (21 in 2001) for the most goal contributions in a single season in club history. The goal marked the Chilean’s team-leading 14th goal of the season; only Conor Casey (16 in 2009) has scored more in a single regular season in Rapids history. Rubio has now contributed to a goal in each of his last eight home matches (six goals, two assists).
- Overall, Robin Fraser’s side enter Saturday’s game against the LA Galaxy undefeated in their last three matches.
- GK William Yarbrough is one shutout away from recording his 26th with the Rapids, which would tie him with Clint Irwin for second-most in club history.
- F Diego Rubio is one game-winning goal away from surpassing Paul Bravo (12) for most in club history and is five appearances away from recording his 100th appearance as a member of the Rapids