Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
Birth date: March 20, 1995
Acquired: Rapids acquired defender Deklan Wynne from Vancouver Whitecaps FC on December 21, 2017 in exchanged for $100,000 in Targeted Allocation Money.
- Played every minute of the two CONCACAF Champions League games against Toronto FC (2/20 & 2/27).
- Wynne appeared in 25 MLS games, 22 from the start, topping the 2,000-minute mark with 2,006.
- He made his MLS debut in the Rapids season opener in New England (3/10).
- Was named to the MLS Team of the Week - Week 5 for his performance against Philadelphia Union (3/31).
- Although he did not feature in MLS for the Whitecaps, he did make his senior debut with Vancouver Whitecaps FC as a substitute in the first leg of the Canadian Championship semifinal on May 24, versus Montreal Impact.
- For Whitecaps FC 2, Wynne tallied two goals and one assist in 20 USL starts and appearances, earning a USL Team of the Week selection following their Week 3 win over Seattle Sounders FC 2.
- Wynne started five of his 10 regular season appearances in his first full season with Whitecaps FC 2 after missing the first 16 matches due to injury.
- He made one postseason appearance, playing the full 90 minutes versus Swope Park Rangers in the Western Conference Final.
- Deklan Wynne joined Whitecaps FC 2 in August 2015 after playing for New Zealand in the FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- He made his debut as the starting left back on August 16 at Timbers 2.
- Wynne made four consecutive appearances, starting in three of them.
- Wynne has over 10 caps for New Zealand, making his senior international debut for New Zealand in November 2014, assisting in the 1-1 draw versus China.
- He tallied another assist in a friendly loss to Mexico in October 2016.
- U-20: Wynne started all four of the host side's matches at the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup, where they bowed out in the Round of 16 to Portugal.
- A full-time starter for Wanderers SC in the ASB Premiership, the national association football league in New Zealand, Wynne played the full 90 minutes in all of his 26 appearances from 2013 to 2015.