Hometown: Ronks, Pennsylvania
Birth date: December 11, 1993
Acquired: Acquired via a trade with the Philadelphia Union on December 19, 2018.
Rosenberry made 32 regular-season appearances with the Philadelphia Union, 31 from the start, at right back registering one goal and three assists.
He notched his first helper of the campaign on Ilsinho's opening goal vs D.C. United (4/28).
Scored his first goal of the year with a shot from distance as part of a 4-1 win over Real Salt Lake (5/19).
Recorded his first multi-assist match with two helpers in the postseason-clinching win over Minnesota (10/6) and was named to the MLS Team of the Week (Week 32) for his efforts.
He started in Philadelphia's Knockout Round match at NYCFC (10/31).
In the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, he made five appearances (five starts) at right back.
- Rosenberry made 14 appearances for the Philadelphia Union, 11 from the start at right back in his second professional campaign, registering one assist.
- He made two appearances (two starts) in the 2017 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
- For Bethlehem Steel FC (USL), Rosenberry made one regular-season appearance from the start at right back.
- Rosenberry joined the Union as the third overall pick in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft and immediately put together a strong rookie season, playing every minute of every regular-season match, the only field player to achieve that in 2016 and the first rookie to do it as part of a 34-match regular season.
- Played in the 2016 MLS All-Star Game against Arsenal at Avaya Stadium.
- Ranked six overall on MLS's 24 under 24 list.
- He was runner-up in the MLS Rookie of the Year voting and won the MLS Individual Fair Play Award after not receiving a single booking throughout the campaign.
- He scored two goals throughout his rookie year, including the game-winner against Columbus on 8/25, and started the Union’s postseason contest at Toronto FC.
- Rosenberry was called up to the United States men's national team for its 2019 January camp under Gregg Berhalter.
- Rosenberry was called up to the United States men's national team for its 2017 January camp under Bruce Arena, but the defender did not make any match appearances.
- In 2015, at Georgetown, Rosenberry was named first Team NSCAA All-Great Lakes Region and second Team All-Big East Conference
- In 2014, he was named to the NSCAA Third Team All-Great Lakes Region and second Team All-Big East Conference.
- Over his four years with the Hoyas, he made 90 appearances and scored four times.
- He also appeared with PDL side Reading United AC in 2014 and 2015.