Thank you for your interest in covering Rapids home matches during the 2022 season.
Credentials will be issued on a single-game basis. Please take a moment to read through the information below before completing your credential application:
- Credential applications must be submitted no later than 24 hours before kickoff of the requested match.
- Credentials are only for media outlets that need gameday Press Box and/or Field access to produce editorial coverage, not to watch the match. This includes newspapers, TV, radio and legitimate digital websites that produce consistent and professional content adhering to accepted journalistic principles.
- Applications from freelance writers, photographers or videographers must come from a direct supervisor validating professional and editorial need for media access. All applications using a personal email address (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail), must provide validation of assignment from their outlet.
- By applying for a credential, media members agree and understand that they will be operating under strict safety protocols. Failure to comply with the protocols will result in immediate removal from the venue and credentials may be revoked.
Please note photographers will be required to shoot from a designated areas and must show proof of being fully vaccinated.
The Rapids will conduct an in-person press conference with head coach Robin Fraser and a Rapids player following the conclusion of the match. A member of the Rapids’ communications staff will escort media down to the press conference room following the game; media must show proof of vaccination upon check-in and wear face masks during the press conference in order to participate.
Upcoming Rapids Home Matches
Please apply for a credential by clicking the name of the club's opponent.
- May 28 - Nashville SC
- July 4 - Austin FC
- July 13 - Orlando City SC
- July 16 - LA Galaxy
- August 6 - Minnesota United FC
- August 13 - Columbus Crew
- August 20 - Houston Dynamo FC
- Sept. 10 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sept. 14 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Oct. 1 - FC Dallas