By the numbers: here are 10 stats from the Colorado Rapids' 1-1 tie with FC Dallas at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on Saturday night.
1.Stefan Aigner has now scored in successive games after giving the Rapids the lead against FC Dallas with his second goal in MLS. His scores have come from just two shots on target.
3. The opening goal at the weekend was only the fourth scored by the Rapids inside the first 15 minutes, and the third scored in the 15th minute. The team’s earliest goal of 2017 remains Kortne Ford’s 11th minute header in the 1-0 home win over Sporting Kansas City on May 27.
4. The header from Atiba Harris to level the scores now means the Rapids are without a clean sheet at home in the last 10 matches. Their last shutout at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park came against Sporting KC (see above).
5.Mohammed Saeid crept over 2,000 minutes for the Rapids on Saturday in making his 27th appearance and 25th start for the club. He now has MLS career-high goals, minutes, appearances, and starts while representing one club in a season.
6. Dallas restricted the Rapids to just seven shots (four on target). This is the first time in 10 games that the Rapids have failed to register double digit shots in a game.
7 With the tie, the Rapids are now without a home win over FC Dallas in the last five meetings (0-1-4). Their last win over Dallas in Commerce City came on September 14, 2013.
8. Aigner’s goal took the team total to 30 for the season. Only twice before have the Rapids failed to tally at least 30 goals in a season, scoring 29 in 2004 and 2007 (from 30 games).
9.Alan Gordon made his first start since May 17, playing 71 minutes. Only twice before in Rapids colors has he spent longer on the field, going 90 minutes in his previous start (at Chicago Fire) and 73 minutes in the home loss to Vancouver Whitecaps FC on May 5.
10. And, having played the full 90 minutes only once previously in MLS prior to the home win over Montreal Impact (vs. LA Galaxy June 21), Joshua Gatt has now gone the distance in the last two.