Hometown: Plymouth, Michigan
Birth date: August 29, 1991
Acquired: Via trade from Minnesota United FC on March 31, 2017.
- Signed with Minnesota United FC on February 15, 2017.
- Gatt made his MLS debut in the 2-1 home loss to Real Salt Lake (4/15), playing the last 10 minutes in place of Dillon Powers. His last competitive soccer had been on November 6, when he started and played 85 minutes for Molde in a 1-0 loss at Lillestrom.
- Missed the trip to Orlando City SC (4/29) due to illness.
- Played the final 27 minutes of the 3-0 loss at Chicago Fire (5/17), in place of Mohammed Saeid. This was only his second-ever appearance in MLS.
- Got his first start in the 2-1 loss at Philadelphia Union (5/20).
- Gatt tallied his first assist in MLS with the cross for Alan Gordon's game-winner against Columbus Crew SC (6/3).
- His first start at Dick's Sporting Goods Park came in the 2-1 win over Portland Timbers (6/17).
- Followed this up with the assist on Dillon Serna's equalizer against LA Galaxy (6/21).
- Turned pro straight out of high school, signing with Austrian club SC Rheindorf Altach aged 18.
- Gatt earned a reputation as an effective offensive weapon with Molde in Norway from 2011-16, winning two league championships in 2011 and 2012.
- He was one of Molde's first signings under former Manchester United star Ole Gunnar Solskjær.
- Gatt made his senior international debut for the USA on November 14, 2012 in a friendly match against Russia. His second USMNT appearance came against Canada, in January 2013, also a friendly international.
- From 2010-16 with Molde and SC Rheindorf Altach, Gatt - a Michigan native - tallied 15 goals and 15 assists in 75 games.